The Bō is one of the most important training weapons available for most any style of martial arts. The Kensho Bō is handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest from high-quality hardwoods to precise dimensions for a perfectly straight Bō. Wood colors and grains naturally vary, therefore, wood finish appearance may vary.
- Length: 6′ (1.83 m); custom lengths available (contact us for information)
- Diameter: 1″ (2.54 cm) or 1-1/16″ (2.70 cm)
- Woods: Hard Maple and Hickory are standard; Tiger Wood, American White Oak, Purple Heart, Jatoba, and other woods available (contact us for information)
- Finish: Smooth, light finish is standard; Polyurethane finish available for an additional $25.00 (may delay shipping by 3-5 business days)
- IMPORTANT: Due to the length of this product, special shipping arrangements are necessary. Please contact us to arrange shipping or pickup for this item. Also, we will gladly craft a Bō to your specifications of length, diameter, and wood type. Please contact us for pricing.
The product ordered from this page is made from Hard Maple or Hickory wood, 6′ in length and 1″ in diameter. Contact us to order other variations.