The Jō is one of the most important training weapons available for most any style of martial arts. The Kensho Jō is handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest from high-quality hardwoods to precise dimensions for a perfectly straight Jō. Wood colors and grains naturally vary, therefore, wood finish appearance may vary.
- Length: 50 1/4″ (1.28 m); custom lengths available (contact us for information)
- Diameter: 1″ (2.54 cm) or 1-1/16″ (2.70 cm)
- Woods: Hard Maple and Hickory are standard; Tiger Wood, American White Oak, Purple Heart, Jatoba, and other woods available (contact us for information)
- Finish: Smooth, light finish is standard; Polyurethane finish available for an additional $25.00 (may delay shipping by 3-5 business days)
- IMPORTANT: Due to the length of this product, special shipping arrangements are necessary. Please contact us to arrange shipping or pickup for this item. Also, we will gladly craft a Bō to your specifications of length, diameter, and wood type. Please contact us for pricing.
The product ordered from this page is made from Hard Maple or Hickory wood, 50 1/4″ in length and 1″ in diameter. Contact us to order other variations.